ALEC introduced stringent measures to combat COVID-19 at all construction sites.
According to Dubai Municipality the measures taken included:
- Wearing protective masks and gloves
- Providing sterilization equipment in multiple locations at the site
- Measuring the temperature of workers before entering the site
- Maintaining physical distancing
- Avoiding gatherings
- Ensuring workers keep a safe distance between each other while travelling in and disembarking from buses
- Conducting continuous sterilization of work sites and project extensions
- Avoiding overcrowding in temporary and permanent elevators
- Providing dedicated waste containers on site
- Providing protective clothing for workers in project warehouses
- Distributing timings for workers’ breaks to ensure physical distancing
- Ensuring office workers at the site maintain physical distancing
- Providing disposable plates and cups.
With circumstances changing due to difficult times, ALEC ensures the well-being of both employees, and their entire supply chain by applying strict measures for maximum protection at all times.
Click here to watch the full video